- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Sales, Services) to establish growth strategies in support of Grok’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings.
- Develop and execute a strategy that optimizes marketing conversion paths and drives key business metrics, including sales-qualified leads, opportunities, and revenue.
- Evaluate and measure user journeys to improve marketing strategies, sales strategies, and product roadmaps.
- Generate original content and collaborate with channel-specific partners (case studies, videos, blog, email, social media, etc.) to develop and drive product growth.
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or business
- 3+ years of marketing and demand generation experience
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, email marketing, and paid media channels
- Proficient understanding and use of Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn
- Experience working closely with business/sales development reps to solicit feedback and ensure quality of leads
- Deep understanding of management and optimization of the lead handoff process between marketing and sales
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Strong project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Exhibit characteristics of a true team player
- Be a problem solver
- Embrace sensitivity and respect for racial, gender, sexual orientation, and cultural differences.
- Willingness to perform other duties and special projects as needed/requested.
Preferred Knowledge / Skills:
- Masters’ Degree in Business Administration
- Experience in product marketing and /or subscription services
- Understanding of AIOPs space
- Experience selling into Information Technology (IT)
- Previous Technology experience