- Be a key player and major contributor in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and IT Ops experts.
- Develop tools for real time orchestration of Grok advanced machine learning algorithms and platform components.
- Be comfortable running with your own ideas and eager to learn new skills on a bleeding edge platform.
- Provide hands-on support with customer engagements.
- Innovate and invent on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related STEM field
- 2+ years of professional experience with Python
- Solid Object-Oriented and Functional Programming experience
- Solid understanding of Relational (SQL) and Non-Relational (NoSQL) Databases
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Familiarity with scientific and math packages like NumPy, ScyPy, SciKit-Learn, etc.
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems such as Git
Plus if you have:
- Advanced degree in Software Engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- Experience using Elasticsearch and the ELK Stack in large scale deployments
- Experience with Python-based web frameworks, e.g. Django, Flask, Falcon, etc.
- Experience with data visualization
- Large-scale systems software design and development experience using container-based software architecture with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in DevOps and AI Ops
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and/or other cloud platforms
- Experience using, and developing components for Apache NiFi
At Grok (https://grokstream.com), we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in machine learning for IT service organizations. Problems such as making machine learning actionable, easy to use and deploy, and allow
organizations to take ownership of their machine learning destiny.
We are an innovation driven team that values excellence and results above everything else. If you want (and can) be a part of a demanding top-notch Engineering organization, then we want to talk to you!