- Be a key player and major contributor in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and IT Ops experts.
- Develop tools for real time orchestration of Grok advanced machine learning algorithms and platform components.
- Be comfortable running with your own ideas and eager to learn new skills on a bleeding edge platform.
- Provide hands-on support with customer engagements.
- Innovate and invent on a daily basis.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related STEM field
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with Java-based projects on Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Solid Object-Oriented and Functional Programming experience
- Understanding of agile software development practices
- Familiarity with scientific and math packages like NumPy, ScyPy, SciKit-Learn, etc.
Plus if you have:
- Advanced degree in Software Engineering or related discipline
- Experience using, and developing components for Apache NiFi
- Experience using Elasticsearch and the ELK Stack in large scale deployments
- Large-scale systems software design and development experience using container-based software architecture with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in DevOps and AI Ops
- Modern visualization tools such as Grafana or Kibana
At Grok (https://grokstream.com), we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in machine learning for IT service organizations. Problems such as making machine learning actionable, easy to use and deploy, and allow
organizations to take ownership of their machine learning destiny.
We are an innovation driven team that values excellence and results above everything else. If you want (and can) be a part of a demanding top-notch Engineering organization, then we want to talk to you!