- Be a key player and major contributor in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and IT Ops experts
- Serve our customer base as a key technical consultant to ensure customer deployments are optimal.
- Address feedback provided from customers in the form on enhancement primarily in the Data Ingestion pipeline of the Grok product using Nifi as an implementation platform.
- Key in participating in the creation of new integration modules using Nifi to grow the number of tools Grok interacts with. (unidirectional and bi-directional communication to 3rd party tools)
- Deploy enhancements in our customer deployments while providing technical enablement to our customers.
- Ensure quality adherence through best practices and implementation in accordance with customer requirements.
- Provide hands-on support with customer engagements.
- Assist with deployment of new innovative solutions to assist new sales opportunities and POC deployments.
- Be comfortable running with your own ideas and eager to learn new skills on a bleeding edge platform.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related STEM field
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with Java-based projects on Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- 5+ years of experience with Python / Groovy
- Solid Object-Oriented and Functional Programming experience
- Understanding of agile software development practices
- A good understanding of IT environments including network monitoring, ITSM systems, Databases.
- Strong communication skills
Plus if you have:
- Advanced degree in Software Engineering or related discipline
- Experience using, and developing components for Apache NiFi
- Experience using Elasticsearch and the ELK Stack in large scale deployments
- Cloud based deployment experience (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc)
- Large-scale systems software design and development experience using container-based software architecture with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in DevOps and AI Ops
- Modern visualization tools such as Grafana or Kibana
The Leading AIOPS Platform for Intelligent Incident Prediction and Self-Healing IT Operations. GROK provides a turnkey intelligence layer across your entire surveillance stack to predict incidents hours before they occur, reduce noise, and respond autonomously to mitigate potential service failures.