The little things we do to make your Grok experience more awesome.
First, welcome to the new site! We hope you find our content, resources and updates more enjoyable on our site.
- New Source: Nagios – You can now stream
perfdatafrom a Nagios connected host to Grok! To get started, check out our readme and documentation on Github.
- Chart Navigation – You can jump time windows depending on the view (hours, days, weeks), making it easy to navigate large sections of a time. The calendar jumping capability also highlights days of anomalous activity based on the history of your environment. Note: chart data may take a while to refresh and load, depending on the number of metrics managed by Grok.
- Nicer indicator buttons and a condensed dashboard – holds more information for a quick, at a glance view of metrics monitored by Grok.
- Fast environment launch times – In fact, environments launch instantly, and you can get a URL right upon completing signup. Nice!
- A lot of fun nginx bugs that made load times slow and data not show up.
Questions, thoughts or feedback? Please contact us!